1. Controller The controller of the data processing described here is BURANTO AG. If you have any data protection concerns, you can contact us at the following address: BURANTO AG Postfach, CH-4450 Sissach, Switzerland Email: email@example.com.
2. Processing and collection of personal data Registration is not necessary for most usage of our website, meaning that you can visit it without telling us who you are. However, we do collect data that is required for technical reasons in order to display our website to you. This data does not allow any direct conclusions to be drawn about you personally. Such data includes:
Your IP address
Information about the browser you are using
Information regarding the operating system of the computer/mobile phone/tablet you are using to access the website
Date and time of the website visit
GMT time offset
The information requested
This is permitted pursuant to the legal basis under Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR and Art. 13 of the FADP, according to which we may process such data to protect our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interest is the ability to present you with an optimal website that enables communication between our server and your device. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
3. Web hosting This website is hosted by a service provider [Switchplus AG, Switzerland]. Because of this, the data collected on our website is stored on the servers of this service provider. The servers are located in Europe.
4. No profiling As a responsible company, BURANTO makes no use of automatic decision-making or profiling.
5. Cookies By using cookies, BURANTO can provide users of this website with more user-friendly services that would not be possible without the cookie. A cookie can be used to optimise the information and offers on our website in the interests of the user. As mentioned, cookies enable us to recognise our website’s users. The purpose of recognising them is to make it easier for users to use our website.6. Google Analytics BURANTO has integrated a Google Analytics plug-in (with its anonymisation function) into this website. Google Analytics is a web analytics service. Web analytics is the gathering, collection and evaluation of data about the behaviour of visitors to websites. A web analytics service collects data, among other things, about the website through which you reached our website (so-called referrer), which pages of the website were accessed or how often and for how long a page was viewed. Web analytics is mainly used to optimise a website and for the cost-benefit analysis of internet advertising. Google Analytics is operated by Google Inc., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, D04 E5W5, Ireland. The legal basis for the collection of this data is again found in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest) and Art. 13 of the FADP. The purpose of the Google Analytics plug-in is to analyse visitor flows on our website. The legitimate interest is to evaluate the use of our website, to compile online reports for us and to provide other services related to the use of our website.
Photos: Claudio Carrozzo, Isaac Smith, Markus Spiske, Scott Graham, Sigmund, STIL, Yoal Desurmont via Unsplash.
1. Online content BURANTO AG accepts no responsibility whatsoever as to the validity, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided. As a rule, any claims against BURANTO AG in respect of pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss arising from the use or non-use of the information provided or from the use of incorrect or incomplete information shall be excluded, unless proven that BURANTO AG acted intentionally or with gross negligence. All content shall be subject to change and shall not have binding force. BURANTO AG expressly reserves the right without issuing separate notice thereof to amend, supplement or delete parts of the website or its entire content or to suspend or permanently withdraw its publication.
2. References and links BURANTO AG is not responsible for the contents of websites that are maintained by third parties and therefore waives its liability for any links from this website to other websites. BURANTO AG has no influence whatsoever over the present and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. This shall apply to all links and references included within its own website and to entries made by BURANTO AG.
3. Copy and trademark rights The content published on this page shall be subject to the protection of copyright and other intellectual property laws. Reproduction, reworking, distribution or other exploitation of specific content or complete pages shall be prohibited unless expressly authorised by BURANTO AG. In all publications, BURANTO AG aims to respect any copyright or trademark rights of third parties in relation to images, sound recordings, video sequences and texts employed. The mere fact that the aforementioned contents are mentioned shall not of itself permit the conclusion that it is not protected by third party rights.
4. Disclaimer validity This disclaimer shall be regarded as a component of the website from which reference to this page was made. To the extent that parts or individual elements of this text fail to conform with applicable laws, no longer do so, or do so incompletely, this shall not affect the content and validity of the remaining parts of the document.